I’d like to cite that, but it was retweeted so many times I had trouble finding the author. I think it’s brilliant though. You cannot destroy your team to implement your dream, you need both. Good thing to keep in mind. Do you sacrifice people for product?
People and process are my passion. I think our processes should be organic in nature so that buy in is simple and maintenance is a breeze. I believe when production is working well, artists flourish and stories are told.
- @basecamp How can I subscribe to a calendar that only adds things I'm attached to, not the whole team? Is that an option on the widget?~ 1 month ago
- FollowLLRYourNewBFF~ 3 months ago
- Not the sort of response I was expecting from @Target. That's $20 down the drain and another Christmas present I have to buy.~ 4 months ago
- Said I had to wait until it had been shipped and they'd 'intercept' and to call back. So I did. Called @Target today and they said too bad.~ 4 months ago
- They shipped to the wrong address and I called as soon as I got the confirmation to correct. They would not fix it. @Target~ 4 months ago